The history of Snell Properties begins in 1947, when George A. Snell started building single-family homes in Northern Virginia.

 

Following success in the single-family home market, Snell Construction Corporation quickly began development of some of the largest towers in the region. Through meticulous planning, solid construction, and exceptional service to residents and tenants, the Snell holdings stand among the most successful properties in Virginia.